Travel to Spain/Ronda to Nerja

Hola, We will be travelling in Spain in November. I'd like to know the best, fastest way to travel from Ronda to Nerja. Would I take Los Amarillos from Ronda to Malaga and then change bus lines?
Thank you for your time!

I would agree with your proposed routing.

Los Amarillos from Ronda to Malaga

There are regular buses every 75 minutes or so between Malaga & Nerja operated by

There is no train serving the route and Malaga is the main transport hub for the region.

I strongly recommend you check the bus times a couple of weeks before as winter schedules may apply.  

Travel to Spain

I am able to answer most questions about road, rail, air and bus travel throughout Spain and to neighbouring countries, including the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. I am also able to answer questions on certain areas in Spain, inclduing Andaluzia and Mallorca,

Over the past few years, I have become knowledgeable about all forms of transport to/from and throughout the Iberian Peninsula.(i.e. Spain and Portugal)I have also acquired considerable knowledge about the Andalucia region, in the South of Spain. (incl.. Sevilla, Granada, Cadiz, Huelva and Jerez)

Publications - Twitter -

Life Experience 3 UK A-Levels. Fluent written and spkenEnglish, Portuguese and French. Some Castellano, German, Dutch and Italian.

Past/Present Clients (web designer)