Trees/Blue Jacaranda Tree !

Question
Hello Jim,
I live in Houston texas ZOne 8B- 4 years ago- someone gave me a " young tree" - I thought that a bushe and planted in the front flower bed - very next to the wall and side walk - and between the Crape myrtle and some other bushes- In years , it was not getting big and some of my co-workers also were told me I have a mimosa tree-
Last year, I  began fertilizing - water plus more soil -and now it talls about 15 feets with  multi trunks ( body ? )! so I had some one trimmed the top to 10 feets last Spring ( 2013 )- later in spring - "the tree " has beautiful blue flowers that why i am abe to identify it is a  blue Jacaranda  !
I have been researched and known - jacaranda has big / long root -and a big shadding tree -Plus since I pruned the top - then it gets a lot a vertical shoots from the trunks.
My question are :
1/ Should I transplant the tree to another suitable location - is the percent for that lovely  tree to survice when moving: high or not ?- If not likely- Is it ok for the tree just be there around other tree and spring flower bushes ?
2/ should I remove / cut  the multiple new shoots from the trunks -how to make sure they are not forming again and again - ?
3/ there are muliple average trunks (  5 f to 7 ft ) and one big trunk ( 10 f  )- is it posible for me to cut them all and leave only the big one 10 feet left ?- If I could then when is the best time to do it ?
4/ There are some shoots from the  ground - can I lift to plant another tree in big planter pot ( 20 gallons or more ) & keep it grown small by prune / trim ?
Thanks for your time !
Jalyn

Answer
Hi Jalyn,

I answered the other question, this one has a couple of different questions.

You will need tot transplant likely, as it sounds like it is too close to wall.  Send picture please, it will grow very large.  This is also not a tree you want to have over a pool area, as it will drop flowers and seed pods.

Yes, you will need to cut.  They occur because of pruning.  They will return, you will need to trim away when small.  We have successfully trained them to slow this down over time, but once pruned it is difficult to get these to stop and to get back to growing as it was originally.  but with careful patience, you can do a lot to help.

I am guessing the multiple trunks were a result of pruning, correct me if wrong.  This tree normally has a single trunk.

This tree does not respond well to pruning, you will end up with multiple vertical shoots growing out of control.  Not a recommended course of action.

Trees

Robin Wells