Trees/NORFOLK PINE - PLEASE HELP

Question
NORFOLK PINE
NORFOLK PINE  
Robin

Hi, I have a Norfolk Pine and have had it for a number of years, Its getting Brown at the top and the needles are falling off, its been this way for two weeks and getting worse, I believe its dying. Is there anything that can be done to save it, I have attached a photo for you to view.

Please help

thanks

Ken

Answer
Hi Ken,

Where in Pensylvannia do you live?  Is this tree in a large pot that you bring indoors during cooler months?  

You say that you have has for several years, and it does appear to be fairly large and from structure has had a good life in the past.

How often do you water it, how dry do you let soil get between waterings.   What else do you do in the way of care, if anything?  

Thanks.

Trees

Robin Wells