Trees/more mature Purple Robe Locust Tree

Dear Jim:
    I have been searching for a more mature Purple Rob Locust tree and so far all I can find are small, 5 gallon pot, type trees. (biggest was about 1" caliber.  I had a driver hit one of my trees and destroyed it.  They line my driveway and the remaining are about 20 years old.  I realize I am not going to find a tree that size but would you have any idea where I can find a Purple Robe that is a little more mature than what I have located.  The driver's insurance is paying for the tree and shipping.  I cannot remember where I bought the last one but I thought it was in Oregon and I paid shipping from there to Michigan.  Any help would be appreciated.

What you need to ask for are B&B trees. These are Balled and Bag Wrapped in burlap They are large trees can be 4 inches in diameter and 10-15 feet tall. Here are a couple of these tree nurseries. I would ask local landscapers about a source closer. Here is one in Tenn.'snursery/'snursery/shade4.htm
And one in Fla.  

Jim Hyland

I am an expert in Forestry, Forest Entomology, Forest Pest Control, and Forest Health. Extensive knowledge in Identification of insects and diseases of trees. Expert on Bark beetles and other insects that attack forests. Also a Registrated Forester with extensive knowledge in the management and care of forests.

34 years as State Pest Management Chief in a Southern state. Extensive knowledge in Forestry.

BS with major in Forest Management and Entomology
Registered Forester
Certified Pesticide Appicator