Trees/Liquid Amber

Question
My 3 foot liquid amber burned at the top last summer and now back with only the bottom branches giving up leaves , most of the top branches look dried and crack when snap the top , i would like to save it , is it worth saving and if so how PLEASE ADVISE

Answer
Being that it is small I would say cut the dead top off and let it grow. Over time one of the lower branches will become the new top. It will have a slight crook at first but being young this will grow out into a straight tree. Since it has a good root system I would try and save it.

Trees

Jim Hyland