Trees/QUESTION HEMLOCK

Question
QUESTION: Jim Hi is there any way to send you a photo of a Hemlock tree branch. I have a very tall Hemlock and its dying on me. Its  needles are turning brown, dont look like its in very good shape.  Please help.  Thanks Kenny.

ANSWER: You can attach the picture to the question

QUESTION: Jim I tried to attach a photo, its a technical issue between the site and my device. Is there another way to send you a photo.  Thank you Kenny

Answer
Sorry I am not allowed to give out my email address for security reasons. Maybe if you give me more details of the problem I might be able to ID it, Like the size of the tree, is the whole crown of foliage effected, or just the upper or lower foliage, is the enter foliage effected or just the outer9 green needles on the outer branches but not the inner or vice verser etc.

Trees

Jim Hyland