Trees/Tree ID

My niece lives in southern Michigan near Port Huron. Could you let me know the name of this tree. Thank You In Advance.

Common Lilac.
I was not sure since it was so far North so I asked a friend who is great at Iding trees. Here is his respense:
I was thinking something in the Oleaceae family with the opposite branching, maybe a Syringa (lilac) from the inflorescence. I asked a botanist friend from Ottawa without telling him what I was thinking. He came back with Syringa vulgaris, common lilac.

Jim Hyland

I am an expert in Forestry, Forest Entomology, Forest Pest Control, and Forest Health. Extensive knowledge in Identification of insects and diseases of trees. Expert on Bark beetles and other insects that attack forests. Also a Registrated Forester with extensive knowledge in the management and care of forests.

34 years as State Pest Management Chief in a Southern state. Extensive knowledge in Forestry.

BS with major in Forest Management and Entomology
Registered Forester
Certified Pesticide Appicator