Triumph Repair/1979 Triumph Spitfire

Mario wrote at 2014-05-07 10:41:04
Since the question was asked, quite a few pdf's are on the internet on this subject

Triumph Repair

Jim

My area of specialty is the Triumph Spitfire 1500 (1973-1980) although I have some technical experience with the GT6 and TR6 models also. I can cover questions on all areas of the Spitfire, from basic mechanical questions to where to find original style seat covers and soft tops. I am not an expert on the TR2/3/4 models. If you need specific detailed help with these models I first recommend obtaining a good repair manual such as the Robert Bentley manual for your particular model.

I have been a Spitfire owner for 20 years and have done all my own repair work. On the Spitfire I've done just about everything except mount and balance tires.

In addition to street use I have been autocrossing a Spitfire with the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) in Modified class since 1997.

Red River Triumph Club
SCCA (Sports Car Club of America)
NASS (North American Spitfire Squadron)
FOT (Friends of Triumph)