Triumph Repair/'71 GT6 MK III Brake Lines

I'm doing a frame off restoration of the subject car (KF770L rotoflex).  Is there a detailed schematic of the front and rear brake lines with the correct bends and lengths?  I have the GT6 brake line kit from Team Triumph in Warren, OH.  The old lines are useless and separated from the unions and in a complete tangle.  They were removed several years ago and there is no corporate memory remaining.

GT-6 Lines
GT-6 Lines  
Hi Robert,

I have never seen a detailed diagram of brake lines with distance of bends etc. Here is a picture of the lay out of the GT-6 brake lines with a single circuit master cylinder. It may be a little help in where to make the mounting and thus the bends. It looks like a right hand drive car so you will have to rout the line to the master cylinder to match the car.

Triumph Repair

Howard M. Fitzcharles III

Triumph TR-4 up & Spitfire, and Engine theory

Dealership line mechanic on MG, Triumph, Jaguar for 15 years, Instructor in commercial mechanics school 2 yr. Product information manager for piston and valve manufacture, Instructor & hotline answer man for import car parts importer 15 yrs.

Associate member SAE EAA member

Import Car magazine

ASE Master Auto with L-1 certification up to 2000