You are here:

Triumph Repair/'72 Triumph Spitfire IV


Can you tell me where I can buy a replacement heater core for subject car?

Hi Arthur,

You might try Moss Motors, The Roadster Factory or Victoria British. They all have web sites and toll free numbers that you can call. Just Google each one to see if they have a new heater core. If they don't you may be able to contact a local British Car club in your area (there is one in almost every major city in the US and see if any members have parts cars (most do) A last resort is a radiator shop may be able to either repair yours or match one up to it.


Triumph Repair

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Howard M. Fitzcharles III


Triumph TR-4 up & Spitfire, and Engine theory


Dealership line mechanic on MG, Triumph, Jaguar for 15 years, Instructor in commercial mechanics school 2 yr. Product information manager for piston and valve manufacture, Instructor & hotline answer man for import car parts importer 15 yrs.

Associate member SAE EAA member

Import Car magazine

ASE Master Auto with L-1 certification up to 2000

©2017 All rights reserved.