Trombone/Frank Holton Model 67 Tenor Trombone

rick Sallee wrote at 2016-01-16 23:44:47
that trombone was one of the best.485 bore trombones made by Holton.-Light slide lightweight and boy did it SPEAK when you played it . A wonderful horn. I'd like to buy it if it's in good condition       Rick Sallee

Colin Murray

I can answer about trombone equipment (instruments, mouthpieces, used horns, etc) and trombone (especially bass trombone) playing. If I don't know right away, I have an extensive network of experts to call on. I can't help you get a date.

25 years as professional bass trombonist (playing in big bands,orchestras, theatre, etc), 20 years as brass repair technician and retail and wholesale sales. Bass trombone instructor at Humber College, Toronto. Creator of website - all about brass and woodwind gear and the people behind it.

National Association of Music Merchants, American Federation of Musicians, International Trombone Association

B.Mus, L.Mus (Performance) McGill University, Montreal