Tropical Plants/heartleaf philodendron and wandering jew

hi i was wandering if it was normal for heartleaf philodendron to drop older leaves? iv had this philodendron for 4 yrs and it droped an old leaf last year and then agiin this month olny one leaf at a time is there anything to worry about?  i grow it hydroponicly and its been producing lots of new leaves   also i have a purple wandering jew plant and would like to know more about it can you tell me information on it? thank you for your time

Hi Cynthia, it is perfectly normal for Philodendrons to drop older leaves, it is usually spurred by too much water but not a problem. Wandering Jews are very easy to grow and maintain, treat them pretty much the same way you do your Philodendron and you should be fine.

Tropical Plants

Nick McCann

broad spectrum knowledge in the field of tropical plants;

I am a certified Master Gardner in Florida (8years)

Master Gardner Association of Charlotte County Florida

Master Gardner training....accredited each year with required seminars and educational training.