Truck Repair/n14 cummins

steelhauler wrote at 2010-10-24 14:44:45
I have the same thing going on ! What did you find out, how did you fix it ?? I'm going crazy on this one, they say nothing is wrong, but i know there is, please let me know, I'M going broke trying to fix this !!!!

teeder wrote at 2015-02-23 16:51:19
lack of fuel. the sound is injector sol clatter. could inj pump or restriction at check valve at top of ecm cooler, the flare comes off and there is a plunger and spring in there, clean and put back together.

hope this helps

Truck Repair

Waheed Shittu

Cummins Engine repairs N, V and K series for truck and generator set applications.

I have over 20 years of experience working on Cummins generators , Cummins powered Foden and ERF and freightliner trucks

Bachelor of Science(Summa cum laude) MBA Production and operations management

Who's who among students in American Universities 1987,88 Best overall TTC student Federal College of Education Technical Akoka Lagos Nigeria 1983/84 session

West African Portland Cement Co Plc, Portland transport; Woollen and Synthetic Tex. Man. Ltd;