Truck Repair/ERF E10

ERF E10 1989 model cant peak,once accerelated takes time to rev having a continuous accerelation as if the leg is steel on the peddle...

is this a diesel or a gas? if its gas sorry but can't help you don't know enough. if its diesel the turbo has a wastegate on it that could be stuck open or you have a leak in your intake system would trace all your intake pipes from the turbo to the intake on the engine. good way to help find the leaks is to use a squirt bottle with a soapy water solution and wherever theres a leak it will bubble up.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.