Truck Repair/wont start

I have a 1995 kenworth t600 with the N14 Cummins  engine ran it out of fuel a little over a year ago had it towed home and let it sit i started working on it recently and it wont start fuel tanks are full I put new hoses on new fuel pump and had the local kenworth mechanic run a diagnostic test on it no codes were shown i know im getting fuel atleast to the pump do you know what the problem could be

Try shooting ether in the intake and see if it fires. if it does you know theres nothing wrong with the engine sitting for a year. after that would probably disconnect the return line out of the back of the head and make sure fuel is running through the head. one last thing to check is turn the key switch into the on position and see if there is 12 volts at the stud for the fuel shutoff solenoid.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.