Truck Repair/855 big cam

Question
at how many hours should i do the bottom end on the engine in a 976 versatile tractor

Answer
Don't do a lot of work on farm tractors so hour wise i'm not for sure. Thing I always like to go by is oil samples. Can check with your oil distributor or Napa auto parts don't know if you have that or something similar. They sell kits that you can mail in. If you do a kit don't take your sample off the bottom of the pan take out the plug and wait a second then pull a sample. They will mail you back a break down sheet of what kind of metals are in the oil.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm