Truck Repair/9400 IHC wiper motor

Question
installed new wiper motor and it doesnt stop in park where its supposed to.

Answer
unhook the wiper mechanism at the motor turn your wiper on and let the motor complete a cycle. Watch which way the motor is turning you'll want to hook the arm back up at the start of the cycle. might take you a couple tries of taking it off and on to get it just right. Normally when you look at the arm coming off the motor it will be pointing towards the driver side and possible slightly down like at 2 or 4 oclock position.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm