Truck Repair/Ford Ranger Edge 4x4

Question
I have a Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 and I am having problem with it engaged in 4WD low ranger, it drive with jerks and I have to really accelerate when making a turn and it continue to jerk with hesitation. The low range light is on what is the fix for this?

Answer
its going to do that when locked in 4 wheel drive all your tires are locked together so normally when you make a turn one slows down and the other speeds up in four wheel drive they all try to keep turning at the same speed. so that's what your jerking is. when on dry pavement you want to put it in 2 wd drive if you try hard enough in 4 wheel drive on dry pavement you'll tear out the driveline.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm