Truck Repair/2002 ford f250 7.3 diesel

Question
My truck will start but runs rough then it will die out. new fuel pump new fuel filter. I let it set fore 10 to 15 minnutes  and it will start but rough. If I try to drive it it acts like its running out of fuel. Took of fuel cap and filter housing is full and pressure in it squirts fuel out when you take off the cap. Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Answer
Sounds a lot like its sucking air from somewhere. Will have to trace all your lines and check connections and apply pipe dope to connections that need it. If your concerned about fuel not getting to your engine you can always disconnect your fuel line at the engine and crank it over to make sure fuel is getting there and you can disconnect the line leaving the engine to make sure fuel is coming out.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm