Truck Repair/2005 International 8600 won't crank w/Batt. full

Question
Shut the truck off one day and next day the circuit breaker in fuse box just clicks. Volt meter shows 13 volts and draws down a little if you hold the key in start position, wheather the clutch peddle is engaged or not. Is this a starter problem or could it be a wiring problem

Answer
Theres a few things you can do would probably start with replacing the relays theres should be 2 one labeled start and one ignition would replace both of those have 6 internationals at my shop and for some reason we've had to replace a lot of those relays. Second is make sure its out of gear put key on and jump across the starter to make sure the starter will try to spin. Last thing is you should have a starter solenoid mounted on the firewall area that might be bad. Would seriously doubt that you have a wiring problem if it just did it overnight.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm