Truck Repair/Low air pressure switch

I have a 98 kenworth w900. The low air light lights up but it does not make any sound. I checked all the fuses, wires, and even replaced the unit it's self but it still won't make a sounds. Any direction you could point me in to fix this? Without buying an aftermarket alarm to wire to the light?

You replaced The low air sensor? After that about the only thing you can do is start tracing the wiring would start by seeing if you got power to the sensor if you do try bypassing the ground and run a temporary ground to something else that will at least tell you if you have a power problem or ground problem. or sensor is bad

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.