Truck Repair/wiring diagram

Question
QUESTION: had a friend do some work on my ford L9000 with a M11, he dosen't know where all the wires go, the tape got wet and the writing is gone. need engine wiring diagram for lower driver side.thank you bud.

ANSWER: If you can get me the serial number off the engine i can look that up for you.

QUESTION: the number is 34768741

Answer
https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/portal/service/wiring/english/3666018/

Go to this link and it will bring a wire diagram up for you if it doesnt. Might have to give me the wire numbers and try relaying it back and forth. i shut all of cummins programs off and tried it and it seems to work so should work for you without a login.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm