Truck Repair/FREIGHTLINER COLUMBIA 2007 DETROIT MOTOR FROZEN BELT TENSIONER HOW TO PUT OIN

Question
i OWN A FREIGHTLINER 2007 COLUMBIA WITH A DETROIT DIESEL MOTOR THE ALTERNATOR BELT BROKE AND FOUND THAT THE REASON i WAS LOSING POWER VOLTAGE WAS BECAUSE OF A FROZEN BELT TENSIONER.  GOT IT OFF CANT GET IT BACK ON

Answer
on the back side of the tensioner there should be a dowel pin sticking out and on the mount there should be a hole for the dowel pin just line those up and put your bolt in there might be two ways to put it on so when you go to put your belt on it will either work or not. if it doesn't then take the bolt loose and flip it the other direction.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm