Truck Repair/fuel inj.fuse location

were is the fuse 94 whute gmc volvo day cab with detroit 60s
have a drop down fuse in side cab is all we can find

Shouldn't have a fuse per se for the injector but will have a fuse for the ecm in the fuse box and might have a fuse on top of your batteries. if not you should have 2 small wires coming off your batteries one hot and one ground those are your ecm power cables follow those might be on down the wire.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.