Truck Repair/Is it possible to rebuild the injector on a 93 Peterbuilt

Question
Can I rebuild the injector on a 93 Peterbuilt 3406 b 4 1/4 cat engine if so how?

Answer
Its possible but the tolerances are extremely tight in injectors. my recommendation would be to take them out and take them to a local diesel rebuild shop that specializes in injectors and pumps and let them rebuild them.  If your just putting them back to stock you might check what the cost of a reman injector versus them doing it is. Lot of times you might be better off just buying the reman.  if you can rebuild it at home alot of times now manufactures to keep you from doing it have made the parts prices comparable to just buying a injector.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm