Truck Repair/breaks

If the front passenger break line breaks and the master cylinder runs dry what do i need to do? The truck is a 1986 dodge 1 ton dump truck.

Not to sound rude but first replace your broken line and if the other lines have not been changed would look them over and replace them look real good where they have the brackets that hold them down that's where they like to corrode. then fill your reservoir and with two people open the bleeder at the pass. side rear wheel and pump the brakes til no more air comes out. then move on to the driver side rear and do the same. then the pass. side front. finally the driver front. make sure during the process that you keep fluid in the reservoir or you'll have to start over again.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.