Truck Repair/Stuttering N-14

Question
I have have 1998 Freightliner Century with n14 it run great after replacing ecm it ran fine for 600 miles I got fuel and then shut it off for the night a truck stop the next morning 20 miles down the road my stutter is back its like you cut the key off and back on . I have replaced the whole fuel filter base ecm and fuel pump and TPS . All of this has been done through a Pete Store one thing a week for the past couple of weeks . It has 154 on fuel pressure even when it hickups all injectors check ok . I'm stressed to the max and have spent over 2,600 dollars in so called fixes please give me some advice . Thanks Mike .  Ps. It also gives no fault codes or check engine light .

Answer
If it acts like your turning the key off and on I would bet that you have a bad connection to the power to your ecm. follow your computer wires off your batteries and with the truck running just start tugging and pulling on them til it acts up make sure all the connections are clean, dry and tight and check the connections at the ecm make sure the pins are all straight and connections are tight. Definitley sounds like a intermittent power problem to the ecm. Should also have some fuses for the computer might be one by your batteries or around the ecm area make sure those are good. Also check your ground wires and make sure they are tight.
If you can do all those things yourself I would intermittent problems can get very expensive as you've started to find out.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm