Truck Repair/A/C fan won't kick on

I have 04 Freightliner Columbia with a DD series 60.I replaced all bunch of parts but the fan still wont kick on and its building a pressure 400.New lo and HI switches, new fan solenoid, new expansion valve. ac drier, and new ac compressor installed 3 months ago.

If your high side line is building to 400 psi you have something blocked somewhere. high side pressure should be around 275 psi. Other thing is with all your switches turned on and the truck running have you made sure that you have power at the compressor plug.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.