Truck Repair/1994 ford L9000 M11

I have a problem with my m11 eng. blowing out white smoke and erratic throttle. Also sometimes no throttle response. At one point would not start and kept blowing out fuses near ecm. No power at fuel shut off at one point.

Not sure if white smoke is connected to your ecm problem but possible to cure the other problems sounds like you have a hot wire thats bare somewhere making contact with ground i would follow all the wiring and see what you find. That would be why a fuse is popping all the time If you find that and your still getting erratic throttle and white smoke let me know and we can tackle that next. Have to get that bad wire fixed first. Would also check all connections and make sure they are not green and arcing across pins.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.