Truck Repair/2004 cummins isx

where would you start troubleshooting no oil pressure already changed oil pressure sensor Thank you

I would take out the sensor and replace it with a gauge at the sensor that takes out the electrical from up to your dash. if you have no pressure there your going to have to drop the pan without having the serial number to look it up. should have a pressure relief valve. Another thing you might check is ive had a incident where the pickup tube was to close to the bottom of the pan and wouldn't suck up oil.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.