Truck Repair/ABOUT N14 CUMMINS ENGINE

Question
I have a 2001 volvo day cab and I changed the head gasket on it but as I go back to put the pulley injectors in, I'm so confused because they are no indicators on them which should be labels A, B of C. So when I put them back in to what I thought was right according to the CUMMINS REPAIRS used, they engine runs like crab. It's skipping and sounds like the engine is about to run away.. Please help! Does anyone know about the indicators that suppose to be on the engine which are label A, B or C??

Answer
the indicator your looking for will be on the accesory drive pulley will be a a,b,c you will line the mark up with a protruding piece of casting on the timing cover.  When wou look at the accesory drive pully it will be on the 1/4'' strip of metal on the engine side of the belt.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm