Truck Repair/fault code

I have a 2001 5.9 cummins in a school bus,i have a code pid100 (low oil psi).Dont fool much with cummins engines,any help would be great.

More then likely your oil pressure sensor has gone bad. i know alot of the sensors ive changed in the isx and volvo engines when you unplug that sensor it will have oil in the the electrical plug. Regardless though thats the first thing i would change if you dont know where that is get me a serial number off your engine and i will look up where the location is for you.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.