Truck Repair/Low Air Light stays on

Low Air light stays on. Air pressure is 120lbs, Can pump airbrakes and sometimes light will go off. I think air sensor switch is bad. Can you please tell me location of low air sensor. 2006 T600 Kenworth with C-15 Cat engine. ThankYou for your help.

Tried looking on the internet and can't find any info most of my expierence is with volvo and freightliner. with freightliner they are behind the trash can in the center console and with volvo they are behind the gauge cluster. I would say more then likely yours are in the dash too. Most dealers are helpful if you call the service department and ask the location.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.