Truck Repair/Low Air Light stays on

Question
Low Air light stays on. Air pressure is 120lbs, Can pump airbrakes and sometimes light will go off. I think air sensor switch is bad. Can you please tell me location of low air sensor. 2006 T600 Kenworth with C-15 Cat engine. ThankYou for your help.

Answer
Tried looking on the internet and can't find any info most of my expierence is with volvo and freightliner. with freightliner they are behind the trash can in the center console and with volvo they are behind the gauge cluster. I would say more then likely yours are in the dash too. Most dealers are helpful if you call the service department and ask the location.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm