Truck Repair/hesitant accelleration los of power

Driver came in a week ago ask for a fuel water seperator change. Said the tank had water in it at another place when checked. drove to ythe shop complaining of low power again. changed the filter, and seemed ok for about a week. Has been refueled and don't know condition of fuel. once checked, and if it is ok, if I change the filters again, could it be electrical, or both. I drove it around the block, and when I gave it full throttle, it didn't seem to have any pep. This is with no load, in a box FL70.

I wouldn't think electrical for the simple fact that changing the filters makes it go away. If anything i would think maybe a fuel pump going out. What engine is it? To take care of the water in the tanks you can get some additive at napa that gets water out of the tanks dont remember what its called but ive used it and it works good. How does it sound at idle and giving it gas. does it sound missing or starving for fuel or air? You getting any color of smoke?  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.