Truck Repair/cummins L10

This one has no info tag on block only serial #on block.Im getting to different valve clearance specs .My block # 34561934 can you clear this up for me? Thanks.   Ps 1988 truck

i don't have any books on the L10 i tried going on cummins quickserve and it wont let me look the engine up by the block number. Best i can tell you is to maybe ebay a book for that. Might try googling L10 overhead procedure. Sorry cant be of more help

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.