Truck Repair/ECM download 500 hp Cummins in a RV

How much should it cost to download the ECM on a Cummins engine in a RV?  How much should it cost to do the 130 K overhead service on the same engine?  It currently has 96,000 miles on it...Thanks

I've heard it costs about a thousand to uprate your ecm. Most overheads are around 300-600 yours might be a little higher since it's a rv. Little more difficult to access. Good place might check for your ecm needs is bullydog or pittsburgh power. Both are leaders in the industry.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.