Truck Repair/wheel hop on my 9900i

I have nasty wheel hop @ about 45-50mph,i have changed tires,checked u joints,hangar bearing,changed shocks.have little play in output shaft,had 2 shops say play is acceptable.Wheel hop is worse with trailer on. when loaded wheel hop is more like chatter going up hill.

If all that checks out good I would check or just repace your air bag leveling valve. More then likely it's filling your bags up and not lowering them fast enough to keep up. Also might check what the height measurement is. Have to call a dealer to find out their recommended measurement.  I measure from the center weld of the rear axle to the bottom of the frame rail.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.