Truck Repair/fault code 332

Question
Hi, I have a prime mover truck with n-14 engine . when I runned a vehicle scanning it turns out that I have a fault code 332. What are the basic troubleshooting for this problem. Thanks.

Answer
Code 332 is your getting no current to the injectors. First thing I would do is check the injector harness back to the computer and also check the wires inside the head. if you don't see any problems I would ohm them out to make sure. If everything goes good there and you know you have power going to the ecm then more then likely the ecm is fried.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm