Truck Repair/95 cummins m11 celect plus

Question
just did an in-frame rebuild. the engine starts and seems to idle OK
but when i step on the pedal the engine misses,puts out white smoke,catches again, misses again etc.

Answer
Did you put in new injectors in the over haul. Sounds alot like your sucking air maybe a injector o- ring or alot of times when you remove the fuel lines from the head you'll crack the fitting when you break it loose. That's where i would start at. I'm sure if you moved the cam gear you made sure it was in time. All the push rods are in place correctly and the overhead was set.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm