Truck Repair/low air warning light

We have a 2007 Frtlnr Columbia CL112, C-13 Cat. The low air warning buzzer and light are on constantly. We replaced both sending units. Also recently (about 6 weeks ago) replaced the instrument cluster. Any suggestions on where to look?

If both low air sensor were replaced. then i would have to say you have wire problem. I've never tested wiring on those but your either going to complete a ground with air pressure or take away a ground with air pressure. If you have a power probe it would come in handy.
Want to make sure i'm clear the lowe air pressure is mounted on the center lower dash. Will have maybe three or 4 different sensors. 1 should be a stop light switch. If it's located where i'm thinking. It should have individual wires going into the switch if those get switched around it will act up also those switches are specific to their function so make sure they are right part too.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.