Truck Repair/Volvo bin truck

I have a 1995 Volvo bin truck. I need to replace the fuel pump. Have the part but can't find a manual. I need info on how to change it as I know there are technicalities regarding timing and bleeding.

Not sure what a bin truck is but on the Volvo semi trucks it has a long short shaft that engages in the gear in the timing cover. If that's the same pump there's no timing to it just pull out the old one and make sure when you put the new one in that it engages the gear and the pump sits flush with the cover.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.