Truck Repair/white smoke from exhaust 1999 int cummins n14

Question
I have another issue heavywhite smoke from exhaust muffler pipe after I got  fuel today. The muffler and exhaust fell apart because of the rusted clamp. The truck cut off and it started back up but will not stay started . Could it be the fuel injectors or the fuel injector pump bad.. I change injector #1 may 2013 and changed #3 april 2014.The fuel pump has been replaced and the fuel tanks have been cleaned along with fuel lines cleaned and replaced.  It was alot of heavy white smoke and I checked the turbo because  I thought that was the problem  but the fan is turning. The truck has fire because it starts  I guess sowhat is missing is the truck getting feel. You can smell the diesel but its not getting where it needs to go.

Answer
If you can get it to stay running what i do to check injectors is unplug them one at a time from the outside to see which one is missing. If you can't get it running i'd start by unhooking the return line out of the back head and make sure your getting fuel going through it. that eliminates the pump if you have good pressure coming out. if you don't have fuel coming out the next thing to check is that with the key on you have 12 volts at the fuel shutoff solenoid. Let me know where that gets you and we can narrow it down further from there.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm