Truck Repair/Loose valves on NT855 big cam

Question
I have a NT855 cummins big cam, sn: 11104954, I have changed out the injectors and reset valves. After starting engine and checking, I am having problems with slack in two valves. Checked pushrods on that cylinder, pushrod  is straight. What is your suggestion on what might be my problem.

Answer
The first thing that comes to my mind is you were on the wrong cylinder. Example your on A and you can adjust 1 or 6 you adjusted 1 when it was really on 6. Just a thought there. If that's not the case let me know i'll dig out the book and see where we can go with it.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm