Truck Repair/bunk ac blowing hot.

Question
Recently my bunk ac starting blowing hot. I cleaned the filter that protects the blower. I blew the vents out but its still running hot. Is there a filter in the box that feed the vents. If so how is it accessed.

Answer
Is the cab a/c blowing hot too. If it's not then there could be two things going on you could remove the top of the box and blow the heater core and evaporator fins out that's preventing air flow. number 2 is there is a expansion valve where the bunk lines go into the cab that could be plugged up. If that is plugged you will need to recover the system and replace the expansion valve also replace the drier and recharge the system.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm