Truck Repair/fuel injector replacement

Question
I have a 2005 isx engine isx475 need to know how to replace no 6 injector

Answer
your going to have to pull the injector rocker arms off on the last three cylinders. then remove the injector hold down and take a small crows foot and hook under the solenoid or a ledge on the injector and pop it out of the cylinder. make sure there's no debris in your injector cup. You can use a wooden dowel with a rag over it to clean the cup up. Then take your new injector and lightly oil the O-rings on the injector. Put it in the hole and I like to tap with a punch on the ledge of the injector to make sure its seated all the way. Will make a solid sound when it's fully seated. Re install your injector hold down and torque it. reinstall the injector rockers and torque then run the overhead to make sure your adjustments are all good. To give you torque or adjustment procedure I need a serial number off the engine.  

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm