Truck Repair/94' freightliner

94' freightliner just shut off and don't start. Relay keeps shuting off and resets in seconds I try again and starts but shuts off warning lights..4th day trying...please help!!!

Not sure if your talking about a relay or a breaker. Freightliner likes to use breakers which are the little shiny silver boxes. If that's what you got those breakers get weak and trip a lot when they get old what you can do with that is take out the breaker and replace with the same amp rating mini fuse. If you have a electrical problem then you'll blow that fuse.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.