Truck Repair/trouble shooting

I have an N14 select plus 500 redtop, truck is hesitating on high RPMs, please help w any suggestions.

If turbo is building boost. The next thing I would do is do a injector cutout on it. Or with the n-14 if you don't have a computer you can unhook at the head each injector and see if that gives you a bad injector.  I've had a couple at the higher rpm would miss but when you cut the injector out everything was fine. I ended up having to send the trucks to cummins so they could put it on a dyno and only then would it show the bad injector. Might be what you have to do here.

Truck Repair

Jeff Drumm

I Can answer any question pertaining to semi trucks and trailers. Have no experience in the automotive field so not able to help in that area.

My experiences in Semi Trucks is. I own my own truck and i presntly maintain a 80 truck fleet. Can handle any questions pertaining to a truck have tore apart and rebuilt every aspect on them. Fleet I deal with is Mainly Volvo trucks and a handful of freightliners. Work on automated transmissions on a daily basis along with carrier apu's. With engines my specialty is the 60 series Detroit but do work on the cummins isx the n-14 and the ism. and also the Volvo engines.

Have a College Degree from university of northwestern ohio in diesel and agriculture mechanics. Have 10 years behind the wheel driving a truck and 4 years working on trucks full time. Also have grown up on a farm so have been tinkering on trucks and tractors all my life.

I've gone through online schooling and have received certificates from webb wheel, Timken and Volvo academy.