Trucking/co driver

when a co driver is sitting in the passenger seat does he have to flag every stop in his logbook the driver makes

Hello eric!!O.K I will attempt to answer this question the best I can for you.I am sorry i't tok so long to get back to you but I was waiting to get a hold of the one man I knew would know te answer to this question.."my father"who has been hauling everything you could imagine for 50 years solid.Now I have to warn you the rules may be different in your neck of the woods then up here in Canada OK. But my father says there is no if ,ans,or buts about do NOT have to record and flag every stop when you are in co-driver mode.Of course you will have flag your own.I hpe this helps you my friend,.Good luck out there and stay SAFE!!!!

Mostly mechanical issues,but i do come from a family of truck drivers,owner operaters ect...

20 years experience Red seal Commercial Transport Mechanic.

Red seal certificate inspection license

peterbilt western star volvo international freightliner kenworth