Trucking/MCS 150

Question
I recently made an application for USDOT and MC# for my newly formed trucking company, I found out that I need to make a correction to the MCS 150 regarding the type of haulage to engage in.

How do I go about that correction? I found out about this when the insurance agent informed me of the need to do so, and I am being told by some individuals that it's impossible to do so once the application is submitted.

Answer
Niyi, you can file a corrected MCS 150.  Go to the website:
http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/PKG_REGISTRATION.prc_option
and the third box down there is an option to update your record.

Existing Registration Updates
  I need to update my USDOT number registration information or file my biennial update(MCS-150).

Hope this works for you.  Jim

Trucking

Jim Bowers