Trucking/regarding career path

Question
Which course should i choose being an engineering graduates for pursuing my career in gulf countries OR Aboard country  i did my graduation in (electronics&telecommunication)
1.logistics and supply chain management
2.International Diploma in fire and safety

Answer
Both areas you ,emotion have a lot of opportunities but making a lot if money isn't so great if you don't really like what you are doing.   

Do what you want to do ( if you can), look for the best opportunities and don't be afraid to start at the bottom and work your way up.   Regarding transportation, what do you know about the actual hands on side of it ?  Why not work IN the field whether driving a truck or working on the docks so you know how the system actually functions.   Spend a year " in the trenches" doing some hands on work so when you progress into supervision/ management you will understand how the guys who have to use their backs more than their brains have to do the job.

Andy

Trucking

Andy Blair