Trucking/regarding career path

Which course should i choose being an engineering graduates for pursuing my career in gulf countries OR Aboard country  i did my graduation in (electronics&telecommunication)
1.logistics and supply chain management
2.International Diploma in fire and safety

Both areas you ,emotion have a lot of opportunities but making a lot if money isn't so great if you don't really like what you are doing.   

Do what you want to do ( if you can), look for the best opportunities and don't be afraid to start at the bottom and work your way up.   Regarding transportation, what do you know about the actual hands on side of it ?  Why not work IN the field whether driving a truck or working on the docks so you know how the system actually functions.   Spend a year " in the trenches" doing some hands on work so when you progress into supervision/ management you will understand how the guys who have to use their backs more than their brains have to do the job.

Andy Blair

Commercial Trucking regulations. DOT inspection information. Data Q challenges PA Traffic and Equipment Regulations Out of service criteria.

Police Officer 1986-2011 Weighmaster 1990-2011 DOT Enforcement Certified 1999-2011 Haz-Mat Inspector 2007-2011 Class A CDL Holder CDL Instructor

Fraternal Order of Police ( life member)

American Association of Service Professionals Newsletter

Harrisburg Area Community College 35th Police Academy Community College of the Air Force PA certified 3rd party CDL tester.

A number of trucking / transportation companies in PA and NJ